Download Android Devlopment Course Content
Android Application Development training covers everything you need to develop apps for Android devices. Working with Java, Eclipse IDE/Android studio, gaining an understanding of how the OS works and the specification required to build your Android app. During this course you’ll develop different apps, providing a solid foundation for implementing your own development plans after the course.
Duration: 6 Weeks / 8 Weeks / 24 Weeks *
*Pre-requisite Qualification(s) should be:
- Any Graduate with B.Sc.(IT), BCA, B.Tech, M.Sc.(IT), MCA, MBA(IT), M.Tech. having good analytical skills.
- Techy and Gadgets savvy with zeal to develop apps for android devices.
Mobile Application Development Using Andriod
Mobile Application Development
Introduction to Android
Setting up Android Environment
- Installing JDK and JRE
- Android SDK and its Installation
- Downloading and Installing Eclipse
- Android Development Tools (ADT) Plugin
Emulator-Android Virtual Device
- Creating Android Virtual Device(AVD)
- Launching and Editing Emulator settings
How to use ADB, DDMS and LogCat
- What is ADB?
- Setting up ADB
- Android Project File Structure
- Application Components
- The Manifest File
Android User Interface
- Creating Activity
- Android Widget Toolbox
- Introducing Layouts
- XML Introduction to GUI Objects
Advanced UI Programming - I
Advanced UI Programming - II
- Toast, Dialog, List and Adapters
- Menu via xml and via Code
- Gallery and ImageView Views
- ImageSwitcher and GridView
Intent, Intent Filters, Broadcast Receivers
- Implicit and Explicit Intents
- Intent Filters
- Broadcast Receivers: Creation and Registering
Data Storage and Retrieval
- Shared Preferences
- Internal Storage Using Files
Content Providers and Data Sharing
- Using and Creating Content Provider
Tabbed Applications in Android
Notifications and Services
- Notification Manager
- Pending Intent
- Notifications (Show and Cancel)
- Location Based Services and Google Maps
Advance Android Development
- Using WakeLocks
- Android Text to Speech
Deployment and Distribution
- Use of Linkify
- TextView Linking
- MatchFilter and TransformFilter
Development Life Cycle for an Android App
Project Work: An application development using java and android technology for Android devices.
Android Security and Privacy
Benefits to Students:
- Android Application Development is the latest trend in the Industry.
- Course-ware developed by Industry Experts.
- Batch size kept between 10 to 15 students to devote individual attention.
- Classroom sessions are blend of Industry examples & real time case studies.
- Students will learn to develop & deploy their own Android Applications.
Note:- Course duration varies depending upon the course content.
* Conditions Apply.