Download PHP Course Content
PHP programming course provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic, database-driven web pages using PHP version 5. This course introduces the Php framework and syntax, and covers in depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic web sites. Comprehensive lab exercises help the students to develop competence and confidence with the new skills being learned.
Duration: 6 Weeks / 8 Weeks / 12 Weeks / 24 Weeks *
*Pre-requisite Qualification(s) should be:
- Any Graduate having good analytical skills B.Sc.(IT), BCA, B.Tech, M.Sc.(IT), MCA, MBA(IT), M.Tech.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of HTML fundamentals. Prior programming experience is helpful but not required.
Introduction to PHP :
- PHP's role in Worldwide Web Technology
- Datatype and Variable declaration
- PHP Decision making
- If construct in PHP
- For Construct
- Functions in PHP
- Passing data by reference
- PHP web forms
- Embedding forms with PHP code
- Regular Expressions
- Retrieving uploaded files
- Session handling with assignments
- Date & Time
- Reading, Writing & Copying files with PHP
- Using Filters in PHP
- PHP Basics and Fundamentals
- Storing & Retrieving information in Variables
- Comparison Operators
- While Construct
- Arrays in PHP with attributes
- Declaring Functions
- Variable scope in PHP
- POST & GET form elements in PHP
- Form Validation in PHP
- Guidelines for secure PHP
- Sending email using PHP with assignment
- Cookie handling with assignments
- File Handling in PHP
- Error Handling in PHP
- String Function in PHP
My SQL :
- History of databases
- Database tables concepts
- PHP MyAdmin
- Auto Increment and Primary Keys
- Alter and Update Tables
- Database concepts
- MySQL Data types
- Creating Tables
- Inserting Values into Tables
- Join Tables, Group, Union and Intersect Concepts
Introduction to Ajax :
- Checking the XMLHttpRequest Object's ready state property
- Getting Data With the XMLHttpRequest Object
- Creating an XMLHttpRequest Object in different browsers
- Checking the XMLHttpRequest Object's status property
- Fetching Text Data From the server
WordPress, Joomla Tools
Benefits to Students:
On completing this course, the students can enjoy various benefits like:
- Regular lab classes will enable the students to develop the logical approach towards programming.
- Students will learn to create database-driven websites.
- Students will learn to apply the modular approach for developing projects.
- Students will have strong hand on PHP.
Note:- Course duration varies depending upon the course content.
* Conditions Apply.