Download Software Testing - Manual Course Content
This course-ware provides the concepts on software quality assurance and manual testing of applications. Students get to know about various testing types, techniques and testing methodologies. The course-ware is divided into teaching the basic concepts of software testing and then covering practical software testing with approach of writing test cases, reporting bugs, regression testing and test planning.
Duration: 4 Weeks / 8 Weeks / 12 Weeks / 24 Weeks *
*Pre-requisite Qualification(s) should be:
- Any Graduate having good analytical skills B.Sc.(IT), BCA, B.Tech, M.Sc.(IT), MCA, MBA(IT), M.Tech.
SQA Basics :
- Basics of Computers
- Why is Testing important?
- Defining Software Quality Assurance and Software Quality Control
- Need for SQA
- What is Testing?
- What is SDLC and STLC?
- Different SDLC models
- Different Testing types
- Difference between SDLC and STLC
- Different Testing techniques
Testing Concepts :
- Introduction to Test Cases and Use Cases
- Introduction to Test plan
- Creating/Designing/Executing Test Cases
- Introduction to Test Case Management System
Bug Tracking and Reporting :
- Fundamentals of Bug Tracking tool [Bugzilla]
- Generating report in Bug tracking tool
Advanced Concepts :
- Introduction to Agile & SCRUM
- Introduction to test planning
- Difference between Desktop and Web based Application Testing
Benefits to Students:
On completing this course, the students can enjoy various benefits like:
- Get prepared for the ISTQB certification.
- Students will know about Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Provides hands-on exposure to test the applications.
- Describe Tester’s Roles and Responsibilities.
- Develops innovative thinking of individuals to analyze the things near to perfection in their real and professional life.
- Students can perform thorough testing on software applications from variety of aspects to build a robust product.
Note: The content for the course curriculum varies as per the duration of the batch.
* Conditions Apply.