BTES is at liberty to disclose specific personal information about the User if required to do so under the following circumstances:
- In pursuance of compliance with any valid legal processes including but not limited to a search warrant, statutory release of personal information, or court order, or
- If User violates the terms of BTES guidelines for specific services, or
- In order to protect or defend BTES or any of its officers, directors, assignees, employees in any court of law, or
- In order to protect or defend BTES legal rights or property including the BTES site and BTES users or situations involving potential threats to the security including integrity of BTES website.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card/net banking details provided by him/her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be valid, correct and accurate and that the User shall not use such details that are not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The user shall be fully responsible for the online transactions and any misuse by the user would invite the stern penalty applicable under the laws of the land including civil and criminal liability.
- The User may pay his/her fees to BTES by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card/bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions.
- The User is responsible to ensure and is liable for all consequences, whatsoever, that the card/bank account details provided by him/her are accurate.
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
- The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, BTES and/or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to BTES. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/her.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that his/her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.